Two-Up Casino strives to maintain a responsible and safe gaming environment for all Players and actively takes steps to help those with problematic gambling habits.
Our Casino is not designed to attract children and we aggressively discourage and track minors who attempt to play at our Casino. It is absolutely against the law to gamble if you are under the age of 18.
Two-Up Casino is opposed to allowing minors the ability to gamble and has taken many steps to help prevent this.
If young people have access to a computer with casino software, we encourage you to:
- Install child protection software, such as: Qustodio, Net Nanny, GamBlock, etc.;
- Not leave your computer unattended with children if you have casino software running;
- Password-protect your casino program;
- Not allow any person under 18 to participate in any gambling activity;
- Keep your Casino username, password, and credit card information out of the reach of children;
- Educate your children about the legality and potential damage of underage gambling.
If you know a person under the age of 18 who is registered with Two-Up Casino, please immediately contact our Casino Support to inform us.
Any Player that decides they need to take a break from gambling may contact our Casino Support Staff at any time to have their account disabled.
If at any time any Player feels that they may be struggling with gambling addiction or feels that they may be developing a problem, they may contact our Casino Support at any time via email, telephone, or live chat so that we may help them immediately in disabling and permanently locking their account.
We have also installed numerous control measures to ensure that:
- There are no Players under 18 years of age;
- You can prevent certain members of your family from gambling;
- There are no players who are not eligible to play at the Casino;
- Our software is fair in all the games that we offer;
If you would like to restrict your gaming budget in any way, we may also set up a deposit limit on any account on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Please contact our Casino Support so that they may help you with your request.
Two-Up Casino reserves the right to exclude any Player from our Casino who we may feel has a gambling problem.
If you’re doubtful about your gambling habits, please consider visiting these websites providing professional support: